Old 12-12-2006, 03:25 AM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default Bogus RFD rec.pond.moderated

"Gail Futoran" wrote in message

I snipped a mishmash that's not important.

I strongly recommend, under rec.ponds.moderated
moderation policies, that any post submitted without
correct attributions be returned to sender. IMO
deliberately removing attributions,

What exactly do you mean by attributions? E-mail addresses or the name/nym?

making it look as
though someone wrote something they did NOT write,
is the same as an attack, and attacks would not be
allowed under the most lenient of moderation policies.

Thank Gawd! ;-)

If the sender wishes to correct the attributions and
resubmit the post, assuming content fits guidelines,
the post would be passed.

I would be interested in what others think of that idea.

Good idea. Even if it's a disposable e-mail account.
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.