Old 12-12-2006, 03:21 AM posted to rec.ponds
[email protected] n_cramerSPAM@pacbell.net is offline

Default So how do I kill off a heron thats eating my koi

Zëbulon wrote:
wrote in message

I would consider munging the email address a form of editing and am,
therefore, personally opposed to the idea,subject to persuasion. My 2˘

===========================
Your mind will change rapidly if a few trolls used it to impersonate you
on groups you don't even know exist - plus use them everywhere so you're
picked up by every addy-combing bot out there. You suddenly find your
inbox is maxed out with spam, threats, barely coherent obscene messages
and such trash. ;-) I had to change mine twice, so now I keep it
private.

Well, you chose to bring yourself to my doorstep with this reply. I'm not
as paranoid as you. I've had the same e-mail addy since I first went
online, I don't know how many years ago. I'm on some pretty rough NGs,
including moderated ones that won't accept my munged e-mail addy (q.v.).
I've gotten my share of the types of junk you describe. My SPAM filter gets
most of it, I add others to my Junk folder for filtering as needed. We each
make our own bed and have to lie in it. Like Karma!

BTW I have enjoyed many of your on-topic posts and look forward to more in
r.p.m.

~Semper Fi~