Old 12-12-2006, 12:43 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Mark_OK Mark_OK is offline

Default Steal this photograph

WOW!!! That sounds like a lot of work. I think I'll just set as my desktop
background and enjoy it for awhile.

"Mick Fournier" wrote in message
Mark,

OK, now you post it on your orchid-selling website and use it to entice
tons of new people to your website who will drool with envy over this
photograph. You will now have more traffic to your website which equals
more sales and more money in your pocket. But be ready, you will also
bring some anal retentive orchid picture snoopers with no life to your
website who will list your name and website URL on RGO detailing how you
stole this picture. But don't fret, soon even more people (from RGO) will
come to your website to see the thief who stole this picture. A few of
those newly arriving people will also buy some of your orchids making your
wallet even fatter. Soon your wallet will be so fat from having this
picture on your website you won't even be able to sit down straight from
the big bulge on your rump. And then you will thank me endlessly for
turning your failing orchid business around to make a profit in just two
short days... it's like magic!!!

So there... I hope you know what to do with it now.

Ta-ta... I'm going to go take my after-dinner evening nap.

Mick

"Mark_OK" wrote in message
. net...

" Diana,

Glad you like it... and please don't forget to steal this picture. I
want to make this the most stolen orchid picture on the Internet ever.

Mick

OK I stole it, now what do I do with it?

Mark Edson