Old 12-12-2006, 11:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] abdul.ahad@ntlworld.com is offline

Default corriander in pot is droopy

torge conrad maguar wrote:

we got a corriander herb in a pot in tescos last week. and put it on a south
facing kitchen window inside. its gone all droopy. yes we have watered it.
any advice on the conditions it likes please?

Is the kitchen always kept warm? Window sills can get cold at night at
this time of the year, depending on the level of sealing you have. The
other thing that could help would be to re-pot the coriander bunch into
a bigger pot, with a mixture of soil and compost. I've found from
experience that coriander never thrives in a "pure compost"
environment.

Just my thoughts...

AA
http://www.myspace.com/aa_spaceagent