Old 13-12-2006, 03:32 AM posted to rec.gardens
Carl 1 Lucky Texan Carl 1 Lucky Texan is offline

Default Is the Traditional Christmas tree dead?

Tater wrote:

Carl 1 Lucky Texan wrote:

I was going to shoot off a rant, mainly about some of us are only
fortunate to have just a plastic tree, and in some years with nothing
under it.

but you on the other hand have shown that the replier was wrong, and
showed one of the facets of the true meaning of christmas.

you deserve to get every gift you asked for, ever.

I decided years ago to make a list (kids are much easier to shop for
than adults) and the number one thing at the top each year is; 1. World
Peace

so far

--
to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)