Old 13-12-2006, 01:04 AM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default I'm getting tired watching all of this moderation setup

Sure hope its over soon, as its been one tiring affair for me. ;-)
I seem to think it would be better to let the trolls have it or what
ever the new term that Carol has come up with something about a
mission......I swear that woman never ceases to amaze me. Gotcha
girl....whoooooooooooo who!Sometimes Ithink Carol and her army comes
up with names and then lays awake at nights dreaming how they could
act out their new found terms.......

-------