Old 13-12-2006, 01:22 AM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman[_1_] Gill Passman[_1_] is offline

Default I'm getting tired watching all of this moderation setup

Tristan wrote:
Sure hope its over soon, as its been one tiring affair for me. ;-)

I guess in fact most discussion should now be held (unless anything
specific comes up) until the RFD is published....afterall we are now to
the realms of speculation....hopefully it won't be too long....me, I'm
tired as well....and too busy being upset about my cleaner shrimps to
care too much today....

Gill