Old 13-12-2006, 12:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
judith lea judith lea is offline

Default Can anyone recommend a distance learning course?

Clarice wrote:
Completely new to news groups, full stop, so I hope I get this right
and am posting in the right place!

Clarice, I hope you will be able to get some good advice from elsewhere
but our resident troll the irritant Flea, has started posting again -
she disrupts us all from time to time, most people kill file her but in
general she is ignored. As you could see from her posting she says I
was wrong to advise on pruning Apple trees in the Autumn. Of course
one prunes them in Autumn but she does not realise that my advice to
prune Damson in the Spring is for Damsons and not for apples.

Stay around a while and you will soon realise who the experts are here,
I, certainly, am not one, but then I never pretend otherwise.