Old 13-12-2006, 05:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
judith lea judith lea is offline

Default Suggestions of gardening books for Christmas?

Sacha wrote:
On 13/12/06 14:27, in article

The RHS Encyclopedia is terrific but Judith has the spelling of the author's
surname wrong, It's Brickells. He's a past Director General of the RHS (I
think I have that position right!) and what he doesn't know......nice man,
too!
He's also written this:
The RHS Essential Garden Planning and Construction (Rhs) (Paperback)
I haven't read it myself but I know a man who's going to come Christmas
time! ;-)

You know me Dear, I always get names wrong