Old 13-12-2006, 05:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default Can anyone recommend a distance learning course?

On 13/12/06 16:56, in article
, "La Puce"
wrote:

Sacha wrote:
Oh dear. Big mistake. Huge.

I don't think so. Judith Lea mentioned the name of my organisation on
this thread and mentioned first what she would do. She also said I rang
her office, which I have never. So I'm holding her first on this.

So you can add your 2 penny worth, you're not scaring anyone.

I'm not interested in you or scaring you, Puke. Your comeuppance will come.
You're a bore and you get worse. Judith, like everyone else, has the right
to post her opinion, advice or warnings on here and she did so without
mentioning your name or URBED in the first instance. Your problem is that
you cannot bear to be told when you're posting rubbish and immediately
you're back to personal insult mode. Now into yet another kf you go.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk