Old 13-12-2006, 05:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Can anyone recommend a distance learning course?

Sacha wrote:
I'm not interested in you or scaring you, Puke.

Why do you insult me now? I haven't insulted you Sacha?

Your comeuppance will come.
You're a bore and you get worse. Judith, like everyone else, has the right
to post her opinion, advice or warnings on here and she did so without
mentioning your name or URBED in the first instance.

She has mentioned it. Again you have also therefore you are also in
trouble too.

Your problem is that
you cannot bear to be told when you're posting rubbish

The KLC Chelsea School of Design doesn't run RHS courses. Judith told
Clarice to be careful not to go for this course when she was wrong. She
did it in spite. It is clear for all to see.

and immediately
you're back to personal insult mode. Now into yet another kf you go.

I didn't. She mentioned that she had stalked me by seeing me last week.
Where? Did she come to Manchester? Did she followed me to Scotland?!
Because that's where I was last week. Then she said I had dirty hair,
then dirty clothes, and dirty teeth!! This woman is clearly mad!!!