Old 13-12-2006, 05:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes Alan Holmes is offline

Default Can anyone recommend a distance learning course?

"judith lea" wrote in message
ups.com...

Rupert (W.Yorkshire) wrote:

I just un-kill filed it to see the full thread. The usual unpleasant
stuff
from puce---including the obligatory threats. I felt I had to make a
comment
so that you realise you are not alone.

Thank you Rupert, but it's o.k. I have well and truly plonked her as
she bores me and as for her threats - she's been told, officially, to
stop her lies - don't comment any more after this Rupert, lets take it
to email as all trolls get a kick out of our responses, so mea culpa
but I have something much more interesting to talk to you about on
email.

Oh, go on, please share it all with the rest of us, don't be mean!

Alan