Old 13-12-2006, 06:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default Can anyone recommend a distance learning course?

On 13/12/06 18:01, in article ,
"Alan Holmes" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 13/12/06 12:37, in article
, "La Puce"
wrote:

judith lea wrote:
the experts are here,
I, certainly, am not one, but then I never pretend otherwise.

Does your employer knows you are still writing on internet forums
talking about anything but the subject at hand instead of working and
stalking people? Should someone remind him again or are you going to be
a good lady and leave others get on with their lives?

Oh dear. Big mistake. Huge.

Please, please, please Sacha, put her in your killfile!

But really Alan! You obviously have not read my post in which I have said
that I have now done so. OTOH, you crosspost all over the place, here and
elsewhere, and are answering Mike Crowe in one of his many sock puppet
guises, encouraging the fool to post here further. Look to your own
behaviour please.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk