Old 13-12-2006, 07:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
judith lea judith lea is offline

Default Can anyone recommend a distance learning course?

D. M. Entor wrote:
On 13 Dec 2006 09:44:26 -0800, "judith lea"
wrote:

D. M. Entor wrote:

God, what a cesspit of bitter old hags this ng is.

Dm

Hello, it's nice to see you back, are you feeling better?

Never better, thank you Jude.

Your old trouble improved at all?

De.Man

I still get a few awful aches and dreadful pains, but at my advanced,
almost mediievil age, it's to be expected I suppose, I'll just keep on
with the tablets; now where did I put them and were they for the old
trouble or the new one? Now I can't find my ear trumpet either, duh
old age eh?