Old 13-12-2006, 10:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Muddymike Muddymike is offline

Default B+Q Christmas Trees?outdoors

wrote:
Went into my local B+Q to purchase a potted Christmas Tree, with the
intention of planting it out in the garden latter. ALL the
trees(varieties) had on the label"Not suitable for replanting
outdoors". Why is this ??

Don't you think they say that on them just to cover themselves from
complaints about them not growing. We had 3 in the garden of the last house
that grew, out of probably 8 planted. Two I cut down and used the top as a
Christmas tree when they started getting too big.

Mike