Old 13-12-2006, 11:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default Can anyone recommend a distance learning course?

On 13/12/06 23:13, in article
, "Farm1"
please@askifyouwannaknow wrote:

snip

I've pondering this long and hard and I've decided to just killfile
but I do have some sympathy for those new to gardening who, through
lack of any reasoned/unreasoned response to that poor advice, may take
the info onboard and act upon it.

And that is *precisely* why a very few of us have taken issue with the
perpetrator. IMO, more should have done so. As I said some weeks ago,
urg's reputation for excellence has been dragged in the mire by this one
fool and as a consequence, we have lost the contributions of some excellent
and knowledgeable posters. It's very clear that the group has suffered as a
result. It is not the place it was, most certainly and it shows.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk