Old 13-12-2006, 11:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default corriander in pot is droopy

On 13/12/06 23:15, in article
, "Farm1"
please@askifyouwannaknow wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
"Cat(h)" wrote:
Farm1 wrote:

It needs to be
succession sown and in the right season. Now Laksa plant is a

very
different matter - it copes well with frost and cold once

established.

I am interested! Having struggled to grow corriander, always with

very
limited success.
Does Laksa taste similar ? And has anyone here experience of

growing
it in the British Isles?

Never heard of Laska but I'll look it up. For what it's worth to

the OP, we
grow herbs in pots of Sinclair M3 with grit added for extra drainage

those that like it.

Having its name might help in the lookup -it's polygonum odoratum.

It does indeed. Am I right that it's pretty rampant?

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk