Old 14-12-2006, 01:55 AM posted to rec.gardens
Cathy Cathy is offline

Default Best Grower and shipper of Live Plants?

I like Mystic Lake Gardens for bearded irises. I've purchased from
them the last two years on eBay and they send awesome sized rhizomes!

chatnoir wrote:
I have bought quite a few plants over the internet! I have one
canidate for the Business that shups the Healthyest and best Protected
plants in shipment!

That would be Annie's Annuals and Perennials:

http://www.anniesannuals.com

Anyone else have a real good experience with Plants ordered over the
internet?