Old 14-12-2006, 12:53 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default what is the MOST toxic plant?

"luke" wrote in message

no i haven't because there are more poisonous plants than yew

Luke, we obviously aren't up to the standard you expect to do your
homework for you.

I've just checked google groups and this thread has had 66 posts from
22 different authors. One of those authors would be you so that makes
21 different people who have posted. Most of those authors have had
suggestions on which plants they believe are the most poisonous.

You said that you are "doing a couse on poisonous plants and i need to
know the most poisonous plant" sic.

Most of us here would have done our own homework knowing exactly what
the question was, and thus would have tailored our answer to meet the
specific question asked. You've never given us the question or
explained what you really want, just these vague one-liners where you
snip the previous message and we are left guessing as to who you may
be replying to.

You've been given lots of replys so it's either time you went off and
did some research of your own or give us the exact question you have
been asked so that we have a better idea of what it is you want to
know. I am getting cross with your posts on 2 accounts. I've always
done my own homework and also some to help others who I know had
difficulty but I have insisted that where others want help, they may
use my research but will write it up in their own words (the lecturers
can always tell it's not their work if they don't) and secondly that
thtey use my help to learn how to do their own research. Post the
question so we know what you want or go to a library.