Old 14-12-2006, 12:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
cliff_the_gardener cliff_the_gardener is offline

Default Apricot in a pot?

Kieth
There is a dwarf Peach 'Terrace Amber' and a dwarft Nectarine 'Terrace
Ruby'. These are dwarf plants, I know someone who has had one for 10
years and it is only 3 1/2ft tall.
They make an actractive plant, flowerlike a cherry and produce fruit
relative to its size. They are not that common.
I did a google and Notcutts have them on promotion and found that they
are offering Terrace Apricot 'Garden Aprigold'
http://www.notcutts.co.uk/test1/inde...Itemid=27.html
is a list of pictures, but you can browse through and see what they
are like.
Good luck
Clifford
Bawtry, Doncaster, South Yorkshire