Old 14-12-2006, 05:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default Can anyone recommend a distance learning course?

On 14/12/06 17:10, in article , "K"
wrote:

Sacha writes

It's very clear that the group has suffered as a
result. It is not the place it was, most certainly and it shows.

While we all accept the very great contribution made by Dave Poole, and
by Janet's knowledge, I'm sure you wouldn't want to dismiss the
contributions made by people like Charlie, Bob Hobden, Rupert, Stuart
Hinsley, Martin Brown and the very many contributors who are expert in
their own field.

I most specifically did not pick out any names, Kay, for the reason that
someone would be offended, as you are, clearly. But thank you for the
nitpick. I wish I could say it was unusual.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk