Old 14-12-2006, 05:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
judith lea judith lea is offline

Default Can anyone recommend a distance learning course?

K wrote:
Sacha writes

It's very clear that the group has suffered as a
result. It is not the place it was, most certainly and it shows.

While we all accept the very great contribution made by Dave Poole, and
by Janet's knowledge, I'm sure you wouldn't want to dismiss the
contributions made by people like Charlie, Bob Hobden, Rupert, Stuart
Hinsley, Martin Brown and the very many contributors who are expert in
their own field.
--
Kay

Kay, Sacha was not doing that, she was paying tribute to those who have
left and I know she has enormous respect, as we all do, for the
contributors you mention above - you have met Sacha and stayed with her
and you know as I do, that she is a kind, gentle person who would not
mean to offend any of those who gainfully contribute to urg.

Judith Lea
At home