Old 14-12-2006, 05:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
D.Ment.or D.Ment.or is offline

Default Can anyone recommend a distance learning course?

On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 17:33:07 +0000, Sacha wrote:

If I were a newcomer, I would be swayed by correction of misinformation
backed up by objective argument, and evidence supporting the correct
information if it can be simply presented, rather than by a description
of a poster's character and motives.

But that is my opinion. Maybe others use different criteria.

(1) Please note I said "some". I am not saying "this person is just as
bad as that person"

Actually, you're not saying anything. Having said, when Judith and I left
the group and Janet stopped posting, that you felt you'd lost 3 friends,
you've said bugger all to any purpose to support that remark.

Twisted boot.

Anybody with you for a *friend would not be short of an enemy.

Are you on the right medication?

Demonator