Old 14-12-2006, 11:11 PM posted to rec.gardens
Carl 1 Lucky Texan Carl 1 Lucky Texan is offline

Default Best Grower and shipper of Live Plants?

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Carl 1 Lucky Texan" wrote in message
t...

chatnoir wrote:

I have bought quite a few plants over the internet! I have one
canidate for the Business that shups the Healthyest and best Protected
plants in shipment!

That would be Annie's Annuals and Perennials:

http://www.anniesannuals.com

Anyone else have a real good experience with Plants ordered over the
internet?

yes, logees, kartuz and flynnsdaylilygardens
as well as ebay

Carl

eBay is not a grower or shipper.

Correct you are, but the BODY of the post seems to imply a desire to
learn of good experiences QUOTE; "...with Plants ordered over the
internet?"

sorry for any confusion.

Carl

--