Old 17-02-2003, 11:51 PM
loonyhiker

Default Favorite Plants??

Wow! What a great question and I love reading everyone's answers. Especially
since today is a rainy/sleety cold miserable day!

I couldn't live without my....irises! I just love my purple bearded irises
and my deep purple Siberian irises.

Hope everyone is safe and warm, wherever you are.

loony

"LeeAnne" wrote in message
Hi all gardening buds (pun intended, lol)

Of all the things you have growing in your garden(s) which could you not
live without? I know it's a toughie, but pick one . . .

Mine would probably be the purple coneflower . . . or sunflowers, wait, no
it's the sweet peas, ack no change that it's the columbine . . .arrrgghhh,
even I can't do it!! If I lived where I could grow them, it would be the
bird of paradise plant that I saw everywhere in San Diego a couple years
ago.

------
If you're an insomniac, agnostic, dyslexic do you lay
awake at night wondering if there is a dog?
-----