Old 15-12-2006, 12:00 AM posted to rec.ponds
kathy kathy is offline

Default Phyllis and Jim hope all goes well with the RFD

I also am thrilled to see this step and have offered to
help.

I have tried a couple of other forums online, and while they
are very interesting places and full of information, they do
seem to be fairly koi oriented.

My pond is pretty humble. I love the interplay of plants,
fish, frogs, turtles, insects and the birds that stop by.Even
seeing a heron or kingfisher is a thrill (at first).

Jan and I think we've been involved with rec.ponds from the
mid-90s. I've made good friends here and just sent off Christmas
cards this week to ponders I've met here. Many of the folks I've
met on other forums started here on rec.ponds. Unfortunately they
left due to the negative turn. We have a big community out there of
former rec.ponders. I'd like to see them come back.

kathy :-)