Old 14-12-2006, 11:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default Can anyone recommend a distance learning course?

On 14/12/06 22:37, in article , "K"
wrote:

Sacha writes

Having said, when Judith and I left
the group and Janet stopped posting, that you felt you'd lost 3 friends,
you've said bugger all to any purpose to support that remark.

What I think I said, and certainly what I meant to say, was that 3
people I had regarded as friends turned out no longer to regard me in
the same way. I disagree with you on many things, one serious, most
trivial, but that is not a reason to break off a friendship, and I would
certainly not have tried to hurt you. But you made clear, so it seemed
to me, that anyone who disagreed with your approach to la Puce could not
be your friend, and I don't see any point in pursuing lost causes.

You were conspicuous by your absence in everything that followed the attacks
on Judith and then on me and Janet. Strenuous efforts were made to wreck the
life and job of one of your 'friends'. So yes, Kay, IF you had had the
power you hurt, you would have done so.
As for apparently no longer regarding you as a friend, I am totally
unaware of anything said or written that would encourage you to think that.
You were conspicuous by your absence from any form of moral support for your
'friends', in fact.
As far as I am aware, you were quite simply invisible in that ugliest of
moments in urg's history - the attack on Judith who you have entertained as
a house guest and who you know to be 100% straight and decent. You did and
said nothing to defend your 'friends' so for me, your lack of loyalty to
those who once befriended you remains the case and will be answered as it
deserves - indifference.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk