Old 15-12-2006, 01:27 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Thanks for inviting me to join your group

In article MPG.1feb8770f1c24ee5989763@localhost,
Bill wrote:

In article ,
says...
In article ews.net,
Puckdropper wrote:

http://cathysplants.googlepages.com

alt.pictures.binaries.gardens

She might not be able to get there using Google Groups. (However, doing
a search for alt.pictures.binaries.gardens might reveal a site that
allows access.)

Puckdropper

Good point...

Can't help but wonder when GG will join the modern world and carry
binaries.

Considering the cost of storage to do such a thing and what they
charge for the service; probably never. Consider that text groups are
probably less that 5% of the stuff thats sent to Usenet groups in toto.

Bill

They could always start a "pay for" service that would include filtering
options.....
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.