Old 15-12-2006, 05:32 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Thanks for inviting me to join your group

In article ews.net,
Puckdropper wrote:

I'd agree... probably never. There's also legal issues to look in to,
such as illegal software being uploaded to some groups. I could see
someone like Google carrying binary groups with the *.pictures.* segment
in their name, but I don't think it will happen soon. (There's also some
legal issues with age-restricted "pictures" groups...)

Puckdropper

It always surprises me what groups are carried on some servers... Can't
they be selective using filters?

Some of those binaries groups look really twisted. :-(
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.