Old 15-12-2006, 03:54 AM posted to rec.ponds
Phyllis and Jim Phyllis and Jim is offline

Default Sharing an address

I appreciate the care with which you looked at our post. Phyllis and I
share this address and many other things. She is nice to be married
to.

Jim

Gary L. Burnore wrote:
On 14 Dec 2006 17:08:36 -0800, "Jim and Phyllis"
wrote:

Phyllis and I did not realize my post had to go through the
moderators...so we posted it a second time...no result...then a third
time! Then we realized about the moderation. I (Jim) am afraid we
will look like spamers!

What you look like is a lamer who forces his wife to share an email
address.
--
gburnore at DataBasix dot Com
How you look depends on where you go.
| ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
Official .sig, Accept no substitutes. | ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
| ÝÛ 0 1 7 2 3 / Ý³Þ 3 7 4 9 3 0 Û³
Black Helicopter Repair Services, Ltd.| Official Proof of Purchase