Old 15-12-2006, 01:57 AM posted to aus.gardens
meeee meeee is offline

Default What will goats not eat? Christmas goats and other presents.

"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Linda H" wrote in message
Jonno wrote:
I found the Christmas goat, and we can all participate here

http://www.usefulgifts.org/
Happy Christmas goats to every one
from Jonno
Heh. Nice idea. And it says you can add a selected Christmas Goat to
your shopping basket. Wouldn't it keep jumping out?
Lol it's a great idea....I think I recieved a Christmas Goat once.
Fortunately it went to someone who would actually appreciate it so I
didn't have to feed it....
Er regarding goats, dont they help thenselves?

Yes. However to keep them in peak condition, mum feeds them working horse
mix and hay along with their daily ration of roses, lettuce, delicate
natives, shoes, jam, butter, tablecloths, towels, the neighbour's fruit
trees, cheese, meat balls, the odd sausage, dog food, chook food, guinea
pig food, guinea pigs that get in between the goat and the guinea pig
food....ok I made up the last one....

Well a varied diet is supposed to be good for you.
I wonder what guinea pigs taste like?
How much start time do the goats give before the newly planted roses etc.
get done over? Do they wait till Mum forgets to close the gate?

Yes. The really smart ones watch very carefully and figure out how to open
the gate. And they usually wait until you start to feel satisfied that the
poor thing might actually survive, and look, there's a rosebud! And the
glimmer of hope that you may, someday, have a garden, instead of a sandy
dustbowl with some sad clumps of native grass and three gum trees arises,
then they swoop in and crush your dreams like hairy tax accountants...