Old 15-12-2006, 07:22 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Thanks for inviting me to join your group

In article MPG.1febe0b025104d88989764@localhost,
Bill wrote:

They could always start a "pay for" service that would include filtering
options.....

They'd have to beat out other news service providers that are already
doing that. Supernews doesn't offer any options, but between what they
do filter and my filters I see very little dreck.

Bill

I'm using Giganews and their filters seem to be pretty good, and MT's
filters are also easy to use. I killfile more subject than posters tho'.
:-)

For some reason, Supernews banned me via my server. sigh I was not
warned and have no idea why. I could download messages but not post and
my server customer support was no help! I can only presume that I
managed to get blocked.

It's okay tho', I can afford Giganews and they have a better Newsfeed.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.