Old 24-03-2003, 01:56 AM
burl

Default weeds?

There's a Seattle company that makes a great tool for this. The Diggit is
the evolved form of the lowly tent stake that a local woman had used for
years. You can see it he
http://store.yahoo.com/emerysgardenstore/digato.html

Burl

By the way - although emerysgardenstore.com is now open , we're just about
to formally launch our site and I'd love any feedback - espeically from any
of you Northwest Gardners in the group.

"HI HI-" wrote in message
.. .
when you say hand weeding is this pulling them up by hand? i do that yet
they seem to be popping up all over the place now...

"Pam" wrote in message

HI HI- wrote:

is there a good way to get rid of weeds in the lawn without killing or

browning the grass and trees, bushes etc? im looking for a way that works.
i dont want to have to pay hundreds of dollars a year to have some
professional do this. is there any way?
thanks

Yes, it's called hand weeding and combined with good lawn management, it

is the best and most ecologically sound way to control weed problems.

pam - gardengal