Old 15-12-2006, 12:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default Can anyone recommend a distance learning course?

"WaltA" wrote in message
Farm1 wrote:
(snip mostly unread)

Of course, just like you don't read Sacha's posts.

You are not familiar with the term "signal-to-noise ratio" then ?

You've missed the point.

Not me I think.

I like that. If, as you state, you didn't bother to read, then you
wouldn't know whether you missed the point or not would you?

that your posts seem to appear at the same time as we see the
re-emergence of the nasty naval person and his sock puppets.

Nasty nasty !

You think so? I think it's nasty to identify the regulars who you
used to read as being "headcases".

And I've noticed that when nasty naval and the sock puppets appear,
you post too, and often after long absence. Although their language
is different, the substance is the same. They support the trolling
stalker as do you in criticising those who you now call "headcases".

No I am not he, but perhaps he gets as exasperated as I and at about
the same time ?

"Exasperated" is such a very quaint way of putting it. Nasty naval
and the sock puppets are headcases too. But for the moment, I'll take
your word for it that you aren't nasty naval or a sock puppet.