Old 17-02-2003, 11:51 PM
Shadow

Default ******it's******snowing!*******

You've never laughed so hard until you've seen a collie reject the path
you've shoveled for him and go bounding through the snow--which is just
about above his head--like a porpoise. Or a beached whale. Take your

pick.

Hehe...yup.....my lab buries herself in the snow drift, then I see this
black head poke through. She loves it, and it gives me a great laugh. Well,
I laugh when it's not 11:00 at night and -41C and she feels like playing
instead of just doing her business. I'm pretty much yellin' at her then..

:-)

--
Shadow
Made In Canada, eh.