Old 15-12-2006, 06:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) is offline

Default New lawn dying

"Emery Davis" wrote in message
On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 20:33:54 -0000
"Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)" wrote:

And are you the chap of Lineone fame?

Rupert,

I did answer, but for some reason it didn't show up even on my server.
Don't know anything about Lineone, so I guess the answer is no.

How's that Osakazuki of yours doing? I planted one last spring in
full sun, it seems very happy (so far).

-E
--
Emery Davis
You can reply to ecom

The Osakazuki is doing fine. Good autumn colour this year, unlike last year
when just as the thing was starting to colour we had a brief severe frost
and all leaves dropped off. It started the year covered in those white bug
things
(scale/mealy) but that was sorted with a violent blast from a hose.
It never flinched once in that very hot dry July -so it's a definite Gudun
in sun.