Old 15-12-2006, 11:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default OT OT OT Norton Symantec prob.

On 15/12/06 20:44, in article , "June
Hughes" wrote:

In message , Sacha
writes
On 15/12/06 18:38, in article
, "Alan"
wrote:

In message , Sacha
wrote
I'm downloading a paid for update to my Mac, running OS X and for at least
5
hours it's been telling me it has one minute to run on Installing Symantec
Shared Frameworks. Does anyone know what on earth is going on here and
what
I should do to solve the problem? I don't even know what it is!

You need to check for a virus.

On something bought direct from the maker?

Their helpline is extremely useful. See their site.

Thanks to everyone. I'll look but I am NOT a happy bunny!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk