Old 16-12-2006, 12:57 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kristina Kristina is offline

Default OT OT OT Norton Symantec prob.

Sacha wrote:
I'm downloading a paid for update to my Mac, running OS X and for at least 5
hours it's been telling me it has one minute to run on Installing Symantec
Shared Frameworks......

I'm sorry to hear about your installation troubles. You are more
patient than I would be under the circumstances! Could you force
'Quit', then do an 'Uninstall' and try again? You've probably checked
this already, but all I could find was this troubleshooting page on the
Symantec site:

Perhaps, if you enter the exact OS X version you are using and the
particular upgrade you are trying to install, you would find there is a
compatibility problem and suggested solution. Have you tried either of
these sites?

www.macintouch.com/
www.macfixit.com/

Good luck,

Kristina (waiting for our son-in-law to arrive next week and update all
our Macs)
www.spanglefish.com/Old Orchard/