Old 16-12-2006, 09:10 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Charlie Pridham Charlie Pridham is offline

Default Hardy annuals

"Rupert (W.Yorkshire)" wrote in message

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message

"MikeCT" wrote in message

If you avoid doing anything that involves work during the season does this
mean you are now active or do you hibernate during winter. Sounds like a
good deal to me:-))

Out on dry days with the shredder! building walls and paths etc and
planting. But all at a fairly relaxed pace :~)
I just try and avoid starting something that will need greenhouse space or
pricking out in spring because I know I don't get it done on time.

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk