Old 16-12-2006, 02:55 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default Lionhead Goldfish outdoors

Somewere my news server must be missing posts like your server is so
famous for, as I do not recally anyone asking about hose lionhead fish
Carol. Or do you just seem to have a penchant to start a conversation
/ topic now that your fixing to be history and trying to worm your way
into the hearts of those in charge?

On Fri, 15 Dec 2006 23:20:23 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

The 5 lionhead goldfish in the 150g outdoor kiddy-pool pond came through the
first killing frost in excellent condition. The ice melted and there they
swam. Proof once again fancy goldfish are as hardy as Shubunkins and
comets. The water-bubble eyed GF are also fine in Tank #3 (650g). These
tanks get sun in the afternoon in winter. Water in both have always
remained crystal clear.

-------