Old 16-12-2006, 01:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
MikeCT MikeCT is offline

Default OT OT OT Norton Symantec prob.

"Sacha" wrote in a message:
I'm downloading a paid for update to my Mac, running OS X and for at least
5 hours it's been telling me it has one minute to run on Installing
Symantec Shared Frameworks. Does anyone know what on earth is going on
here and what I should do to solve the problem? I don't even know what it
is!
--

Symantec is "designed to proactively protect you from today's omline threats
and tomorrow's. It helps stop phising, spyware and other unauthorised

MikeCT