Old 16-12-2006, 02:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sally Thompson[_2_] Sally Thompson[_2_] is offline

Default OT OT OT Norton Symantec prob.

On Fri, 15 Dec 2006 17:59:05 +0000, Sacha wrote
(in article ):

I'm downloading a paid for update to my Mac, running OS X and for at least 5
hours it's been telling me it has one minute to run on Installing Symantec
Shared Frameworks. Does anyone know what on earth is going on here and what
I should do to solve the problem? I don't even know what it is!

Sacha, there are known huge problems running Symantec on a Mac, and so far no
known viruses on a Mac. If you Google Groups on the comp.sys.mac.apps
newsgroup you will find lots of threads about this. I suggest you remove the
application!

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
http://www.whitton-stmarys.org.uk