Old 16-12-2006, 09:55 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Diana Kulaga Diana Kulaga is offline

Default Thread drift back on topic was: Off topic, bump keys

The collection is hurting, but I see some signs of stabilization. I wish it
would stop raining so I can hit everything with Cleary's. It's not that I
mind getting wet, but spraying the plants in the rain sounds kind of dopey
to me.

A mounted Phal is down to one leaf, and some of the other Phals are really
sad (lots of lost leaves). My Sievekingiana rothschildiana looks like a
goner. I was so proud of that little plant; it was growing really well for
something that exotic under my care, LOL! Several Vandas have lost lower
leaves, including V. Rev. Masao Yamada, which is a favorite. On that one, it
seems to be still spreading. Figures.

Diana

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
K Barrett wrote:
Diana Kulaga wrote:

Shudder. I'm glad you are okay, and I hope you get good security advice.

Diana

Turns out the police department will come over and give advice.
Especially if you've been a victim. So I'm happy about that.

What ever happened with your collection? Ever get a handle on what
wrecked them? Are they pulling out of it (nah, its too soon for that)
but maybe they've stabilized?

*G*!