Old 16-12-2006, 07:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Chris Hogg Chris Hogg is offline

Default OT OT OT Norton Symantec prob.

On Fri, 15 Dec 2006 20:44:56 +0000, June Hughes
wrote:

Their helpline is extremely useful. See their site.

I agree. I don't have a Mac, but some while ago I downloaded and paid
for an upgrade, but then I found it wouldn't run under my version of
windows, which wasn't clear from the info they provided at the time. I
contacted them via their helpline (e-mail, IIRC) and they canceled the
payment. Presumably something hiccuped during your download. They'll
probably let you do it again, either for free or they'll cancel the
payment and you start from the beginning.

--
Chris