Old 16-12-2006, 10:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider Spider is offline

Default OT OT OT Norton Symantec prob.

"Sacha" wrote in message
I'm downloading a paid for update to my Mac, running OS X and for at least
5
hours it's been telling me it has one minute to run on Installing Symantec
Shared Frameworks. Does anyone know what on earth is going on here and
what
I should do to solve the problem? I don't even know what it is!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Sacha,
Unless you make a habit of visiting 'unusual' websites, or opening
suspicious emails, you will experience less trouble with your Mac alone than
you will with your Mac plus Norton. If you do feel vulnerable then a simple
firewall is all you need.
In the meantime you should abandon the update and uninstall the Norton.

Richard