Old 17-12-2006, 12:00 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Alan is offline

Default OT OT OT Norton Symantec prob.

In message , Sacha
wrote

You say a 'simple firewall' but which, how do I find and instal it?

Don't us the Norton Firewall. I used to run a firewall called Atguard.
It was well regarded and ran well. Norton's parent company then bought
the rights to the software and things went downhill within months.

Many companies that once produced good software products seem now to be
run by accountants who know nothing about computing and as a result are
prepared to release s**t into the marketplace knowing places like PC
World will still stock it.

--
Alan
news2006 {at} amac {dot} f2s {dot} com