Old 17-12-2006, 02:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
michael adams michael adams is offline

Default Can anyone recommend a distance learning course?

"La Puce" wrote in message
s.com...

judith lea wrote:

Clarice , beware of some colleges who offer distance learning courses
at a basic level; for instance KLC only offer RHSII and you will only
receive a certificate, not a Diploma

Please don't give wrong advice!!!!!

As for the Chelsea school of design they don't do RHS. I've studied
RHSII at Manchester city college. The KLC Garden design course gives
the following:-

sniped irrelevant material

quote

We have just received the exam results for this year's RHS Level
2 Certificate in Horticulture. 95% of KLC Open Learning Designing
with Plants students taking the exam passed and we are delighted
to announce that 50% of our students gained a distinction level.
Congratulations to all of you!

http://www.klc.co.uk/News/2005/rhsresults2005.asp

/quote

As originally stated by Judith therefore, KLC offer RHS Level 2
Certificate Level courses.

Plus c'est la meme chose, plus ça change.

michael adams