Old 17-12-2006, 03:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
judith lea judith lea is offline

Default Can anyone recommend a distance learning course?

JennyC wrote:
"judith lea" wrote

Although I would never publish emails from individuals, I have to thank
many of
you but particularly to JennyC who wrote me very moving supportive
emails, she understood my concerns and she tried hard to pour oil on
troubled water and I am grateful to her for that.

Pfffffffffffff - You then decided to killfile me !!!!!!!

I too won't publish private email but find your attitude hypocritical.

Jenny

Pardon, I have not killfiled you either now or ever.