Old 24-03-2003, 03:56 AM
Allegra

Default Unruly Red Ribbons

"Mike" advised

Alright Sneezy, you win. But don't go getting a big head about it now. It
was pretty much in the bag from the beginning. g

Don't you know it? Playing with loaded dice and then it
is my fault! Do you get Heirloom catalogue? That is some
of the best rose porn in existence. I could fall for a HT if
I didn't know better...

Keep your fingers crossed for a bit of sunshine. I have to
transplant some 15 to 20 roses I have kept in 2-gallon
pots for the winter by the southern wall -they were all
bands from either Heirloom or Vintage - and they are
rearing they are so ready. But I am not going to risk
pneumonia if the rain continues and the garage is not
a good place right now to put anything more inside of it.

Something about black holes....;)

Allegra