Old 17-12-2006, 05:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default OT OT OT Norton Symantec prob.

On 17/12/06 00:14, in article
, "Sally Thompson"
wrote:

snip

If you are using Tiger (and maybe earlier versions, which I wouldn't know
about), you have a firewall built in - no need to download anything or part
with any hard-earned cash. Go to System Preferences -- Sharing --
Firewall. If you're not sure what to set, try the Help files or rummage
around he http://www.apple.com/support/tiger/

Thanks, Sally. That has been really helpful, as have the other posts
following this. I'll get this thing cleaned up somehow!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk